Sunday 11 August 2019

Ict quater 1 a lesson for life
Image result for reflecting      First quarter had taught me that the internet is not only a mean for media and mass communication but a way for the gifted to earn a living. After quarter I I had further apprehension that it is what makes us evident up until now. I had not thought that the internet back then was merely a fantasy, it was my conciousness who puzzled out that it was the handiwork of bedazzling minds from both the 19th and 20th century. They made life a lot easier by embodying their genius on a platform that would later become the most colossal figure in history. I have never been so proud for what these great men had done.
      At school I had never been so independent all my life but due to Ict 10 blogs I had insights on being more open on social media than ever before. This maybe one of the best if not the best hands-on experience on a social network area.
      I always had trouble in front of a computer screen but after years of learning I had outlawed my own. By the help of my own fear I had coped up with them. I will be forever grateful for what Ict 10 had shown me!

Link Address: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthoughts-about-god.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fman-888591_1280-e1457141202259.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthoughts-about-god.com%2Fblog%2Fam_reflecting%2F&docid=BVbAtOGWqe-MmM&tbnid=EYpRxFaIqxu83M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjWgNz3gYLkAhXEA4gKHfi-AYMQMwhcKAswCw..i&w=1000&h=666&bih=657&biw=1366&q=reflecting&ved=0ahUKEwjWgNz3gYLkAhXEA4gKHfi-AYMQMwhcKAswCw&iact=mrc&uact=8

No comments:

Post a Comment