Sunday 11 August 2019

Letter to the President

Dear President Rodrigo R. Duterte,
To you adored President Rodrigo Roa Duterte, in behalf of the learners of Ilocos Sur National High school, special science class we commend your unconditional love for our country. Keeping guard of the Philippines rights to claim South China Sea and waiving disapproval to Chinas navy harassing Filipino fishermen. I foresee that it took guts to wrestle with Chinas authority. Giving end to drug war on our streets you once roam is a sign of love to us Filipinos.
         If I may overlook your possible projects, if I will be given authority and speak for those who cannot I’ l advice you to spend on military needs in case of siege. I recommend you to double military personnel and secure our countries security against foreign spies. The Philippines’ needs more projects to keep up with globalization. I recommend you to lure foreign investors inside the country to boost its economy status, doing do may give an end to cursed poverty.
I entrust he Philippines to you as current president. I expect you to fulfill you word of mouth promises to the Filipino people. Since we rooted for you, you must give back what aid we gave you in return for our good judgement.
Sincerely yours,
        Hilmer Gian Magno Lopez

Link Address: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwih7oO4gILkAhVSQN4KHYuGBFEQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Freal-life-villains.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FRodrigo_Duterte&psig=AOvVaw1NoJBMPNoUriVPtbAYQ-2O&ust=1565859792165922

No comments:

Post a Comment