Thursday 1 August 2019

      
Read Me

 Hi! I am Hilmer Gian Lopez of 10-Maxwell who plays three parts. As a first born child, a brother and a student. I use my freetime to sleep and eat. I name myself a brain who talks then forgets. 
I rank average in academic works. I object to go overseas for the money and fame. I don't know how to cook but I know how to pay someone to cook. I also don't know how to sing and dance but at least I know how to clap. I favor movies of humor. I play minecraft survival but I revert to minecraft creative when creeps and mobs try to kill my character. I made myself do weird things to get good grades however I don't get computer works so please be gentle. 
Did you know this post was made through the use of the internet? this post was carried across the internet through data packets, which merely resized the data into bytes. The data packets now is sent through a gateway computer and passes it to another until one recognizes it and sends it to the address indicated by the packets. All this was made possible through internet protocols 

No comments:

Post a Comment