Saturday 1 February 2020

My Dream, My future

          Every night I dream of living a life of a dusty engineer, digging up pits to collect samples to later on map and analyze. In my dream I see myself dressed in rugged clothes, sweating and eyeglass free. It is my dream to work in the construction industry, handling surveying and mapping equipment that I'll someday wield to scale the metes and bounds of lands, positions of points on the surface, water depths, underwater configuration, ground elevation, gravity, isostasy, crustal movements and the size and shape of the earth, until I earn millions. This very dream encourages me to do better and better and move towards my goal. My kin always tells me that someday I will live up to my dreams for my success will resonate and my nameplate will be the first of its kind.

          Apart from the theoretical part, I can always count on my father to share with me the practical wisdom that will aid me to shape my dream. This will one day be my story.

4 comments: