Wednesday 15 January 2020

        New Year New Me

Image result for new year new me
          I failed to change my habits chiefly now for my petty brain craves for new routine and resist change. I do admit it was hard to try to do things i am not accustomed to, only to find myself falling back into old patterns.

          Having failures in the past is stressful—and it’s ought to get worst when I opt for self-flagellation in the face of my setbacks or lapses.  I was hard on myself for all of the mistakes i made. But what i had  learned is i''ll be less likely to make the same mistake again instead I’ll motivate myself towards the better me. 

          At the end of year 2019 i felt self-compassion not pity.  i start to be warm and give of out most support towards myself. i did fall short of my goals. It led to anxiety and less peace of mind the previous year, but through all that it made me feel more motivated to make the improvements i truly need. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!. change yourself to a better person and learn from your mistakes. Don't give up on your dreams! :>>

    ReplyDelete