Wednesday 9 October 2019


Activity1: BAsic HtmL TagS


Image result for html reflection    We again pass a new quarter who had us criticize our famed skills of birth. After 1st quarter I had trouble in front of computer screens but then on until today I had new know how to share. Ict had led my virtual world of fantasize to exist once more. At the end of this quarter I had my expertise sharpened in particular the use of html tags to create websites for display. It had shared the whole idea of html works but until now I still trouble and tremble at its mercy. I had fun working out activities, to discuss with my seatmates had never been more interacting. 


   I didn't do well in quizzes but somehow I learn at the very end of each one. Its a give and take like practice of mine but all I can say is I did good in this quarter.

  Moreover Ill still continue to flourish my flaws in front of screens and over the four walls of the classroom.

References:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiT-YXAh5HlAhWaA4gKHXkWAToQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fjedfoblog.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F10%2F11%2Fhtml-reflection%2F&psig=AOvVaw3X1s0LUWnr0p34fi4GhP0C&ust=1570775101136581

No comments:

Post a Comment